Let's dance ourselves free! | Saturday 20th February, 8.30 pm - 11.00 pm | Clapham North
Dear queer, lesbian, gay, bi, trans, asexual, (add any other female-identifying-identity here) woman,
You are invited to dive into bliss as we release together in a welcoming and safe space. Meet your inner child in the playfulness of the beat, your wild self in the intensity of the rhythm and your essence in the simplicity of empty spaces in between...
Everybody is welcome!
Explore the joy of spontaneity... Be fully present in the flow of the movements of our natural rhythms.
The journey comes to a close at 10.30pm and we have time to meet, share food and stories afterwards. There's tea and coffee available. Please bring snacky food for sharing.
Calu creates and facilitates powerful spaces for connection playing with intuitive touch, free movement, sensorial exploration, emotional release and a lot of creative expression. More
Benefits and side effects may include
- A sense of belonging and overall wellbeing
- Personal insights
- Uncontrollable laughter and long lasting smiles
- Intense desire for deep and meaningful connection
- A willingness to explore the unknown and welcome new experiences
- A sparking curiosity to interact with strangers and make new friends
- Acceptance of boundaries and letting go of control
- New ways of embracing life and adapting to its changes
£15 entry - £10 concessions
How to book
Contact Calu on firstname.lastname@example.org
(Subject: Free Movement). Further details will be sent upon registration. Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.